LPD™ is a petroleum industry database service offered by Lasser, Inc.
Many segments of the petroleum industry including operators, royalty owners, tax agencies, energy engineers, libraries, scientists, exploration teams and investors, are utilizing our LPD service for detailed reporting and analysis.
With LPD, massive data sets become easily manageable. Our flexible and interactive database system allows users to pare down millions of records to only those that interest them in seconds with a wide variety of search items and customizable filters. Fine tune the results to show any combination of over two hundred data points for each record and quickly generate detailed and configurable reports and graphs for easy viewing, comparison, and summarizations.
In addition to the variety of reports and graphs, the data can be exported to third party applications for economics, forecasting, Google Earth or other mapping programs, Excel, and so on. Once the data set is configured, users can save their steps, automating the entire process for the next time.
Key Points with LPD
- LPD has no quota limits
- LPD subscriptions are by region
- LPD subscriptions can be updated annually, bi-annually, quarterly, or monthly
- LPD databases are locally installed so no internet is required for most features
- LPD can summarize data to create summary production reports and graphs
- LPD has configurable reports, graphs, and exports
- LPD allows you to search by a radius of an input lat/long coordinate
- LPD will export to Google Earth or Excel with a single mouse click
If you are interested in an online database solution please visit: Lasserdata.com.