LPD™ Southeastern US
LPD™ Southeastern US is a menu-driven database system distributed on CDROM and consists of monthly oil and gas production information, well information, and other information as provided by the state agencies. The Southeastern database currently contains various production, header, and well information for wells and leases in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, and Mississippi.
The data is obtained from various State agencies data sources and has beginning production dates as follows:
* Alabama Production Begins in 04/1944
* Arkansas Production Begins in 01/1940
* Florida Production Begins in 01/2007
* Mississippi Production Begins in 07/1946
LPD™ allows the user to search for leases by:
* County, field or lease name or number
* Gatherer’s name
* Location (township, range and section)
* API Number
* Operators name or number
* Plus more
LPD™ will create annual and monthly production reports, 20 year production projections, user defined one line reports, summaries, and custom rate vs. rate/time graphs. The data is easily imported into most popular economics and decline curve evaluation programs.